Monday, October 12, 2009

Unique Birthday Cakes

To celebrate the born of the "Yummy Estate", besides singing a Happy Birthday song, I think we need a birthday cake. Can you please decide for me which is good?


1. Cakerific.Blogspot.Com

Wouldn't bear to eat it.
Wouldn't even bear to cut it.
Wouldn't bear just to look at it.
Heck! Just eat it!!

A smashing design!!
Remember all the cakes smashing parties? You should be quite safe from being smashed by this.


This is for the Transformers lovers.

Optimus Prime:"No.... If you love me, pleassse don't eat me".



This was probably designed by a female. Knowing that her boyfriend was a soccer fanatic, but still she wants to convey a message:"Hey, Soccer kills!!"
Soccer Fanatic:"Yeah! Yeah!! True..I know... it kills my time!"




2. EdenCakes.com


Cute!! Looks like a sponge cushion to me.


No time for thinking...


The rubik cube which can never be solved.



3. DebbieDoesCakes.net


Would you prefer a blackberry.....


......or an iPhone?

Well, I think both should taste the same.


Hey Optimus Prime, wake up!! We are gonna eat you up.



4. Flickr.com/Photos/Hello_Naomi/


Sweet!!


Get this for your friend's birthday, and I believe she will jump as high as Mario.
Let's forget about saving the princess, what interests me most is how to eat her up?


One of my favourite games during my childhood.
If only I could just chuck them into my mouth when I was tired of playing, it could have saved a lot of time for clearing the mess.


Love the game? Be in the game... be a Pac-Man and eat away all the ghosts and power pellets. Unfortunately, you won't hit a high score, but probably, you'd hit a high cholesterol.



5. SweetDesignsbyRenee.com

A very interesting and creative idea. This is what we called a chocolate cake.
(Recipe: Kit Kats, Hershey's, Crunch, Reese's, etc. Put in the oven to bake for 30mins with temperature set at 25°C.)



Being a baker alone, you can never make these cakes. You need to be an artist, a designer or maybe a kid. Do you know of any such bakers out there?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!! :P

Jolly on October 15, 2009 at 11:23 AM said...

Lovely cakes..!! But will u bare to eat it! They are all so pretty!

Unknown on October 16, 2009 at 5:42 PM said...

WOw.... The cakes are beautiful!!

jaywalking on October 17, 2009 at 12:03 AM said...

@ Mr/Ms Anonymous: Thanks for dropping by... I'll introduce you more great Yummy soon.

@Jolly: I won't bear to eat them...and I won't bear to leave them uneaten. :)

@Jean: Indeed.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog & lovely cakes :)

miowmiow on October 20, 2009 at 3:33 PM said...

I like the Lego...hehe!

Trish and Treasure on January 17, 2011 at 4:30 PM said...

I want the Soccer kills. It is awesome. I have 2 soccer die hards in my house!

Anonymous said...

Hello there I am so glad I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was looking on
Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb work.

my website: pecan pecan

Post a Comment

 

Yummy Estate Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template